Accessibility Statement – Lazy Acres
Lazy Acres is dedicated to providing unmatched personal service, both in-store and online. We are committed to ensuring accessibility for all customers, including those with disabilities.
We are continuously improving the user experience for all customers, including the application of all relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to Support Accessibility
Lazy Acres takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Including accessibility as a key topic in our internal policies.
- Continuously training employees on accessibility best practices.
- Clearly defining responsibilities regarding accessibility within the organization.
- Establishing formal quality assurance methods within the organization.
- Partnering with a 3rd party that specializes in continual monitoring and improving of our website for accessibility to enhance all customers’ online experiences.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
Our efforts are guided by the WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Compatibility with Browsers
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Most other modern web browsers
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Lazy Acres has tested the accessibility of this site using the following method:
- External evaluations: the site was evaluated by multiple external entities using different test methodologies that were not involved in the design and development process.
Let Us Help You
We are committed to providing an unmatched personal service every time and helping out in any way. If your experience does not match your expectations please let us know so we can improve.
Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 3102334700 (Extension 2)
- Customer Service Contact Form: https://lazyacres.com/contact-us
- Please select the field called corporate office
We aim to respond within 10 business days.